Friday 3 December 2010

So addicted!


Ok, so im a proud owner of an iphone 4 now and yes, i am addicted. I had the ipod touch first generation before and thought that i really do not need an iphone, but as my mobile broke and my ipod is getting very slow i decided that i will go for an iphone this time and see what the fuss is all about....and yes i say it again i am hooked! First night i sat till 3 am organizing and making the phone look neat. Today i have been browsing the App store. Its so easy, all you need is there just two clicks away. True there is a lot of junk out there, a lot of worthless crap, but also tons of apps that are very useful. Basically you can have your whole life in your phone. Browsing through the store I found this awesome app called "Akinator". I love it! I have to say its very amusing and great fun. What you do is think of a character and the Gene asks you questions and guesses who you are thinking off. That is so much fun and really addictive. It guesses right 95% of the time and it becomes a game and a challenge trying to outsmart the app, by thinking of very odd, unique and original characters. Worth every penny!