Tuesday 21 December 2010

Snow chaos


The last couple of days it has been total snow chaos all over Europe। Flights are canceled on the big airports and that effects the rest of the world air traffic, there are delays no matter where we turn. It's amazing how a little bit of snow and wind can just shut things down. This said i think the weather starts to clear up and there is light in the tunnel. This does not effect me so much, as one of the best things i know is snow and cold weather. I do not mind going out and shovel three times a day or brush off a quarter of a meter or snow from the car. In fact i love it. I love how the landscape all changes and how amazing everything looks. The silence and the crispy sound of footsteps in the snow. The strong sun shining so low on the sky and not to forget the northern lights! This makes me think back on when i grew up. I remember winter days when there was so much snow my school had to shut for a couple of days and my dad had to put on chains on the car in order to get the it moving. Ahh, sweet memories! Heaven :)